02 April 2006

Wine, Wine, Whine.

You'll have to forgive the brief post, as I am nursing a wicked, wicked hangover. Too much wine + excessive amount of desserts = unbelievable pain for Amy! Ugh. (Note to self: never let Colin (Maggie's Colin, not my Colin) anywhere near my glass when drinking.)

In the meantime, I stumbled upon a new blog that might interest some of you: Intercept Exchange. Basically, this guy is giving his two cents on every controversial issue he can think up. He's only got 5 posts so far, but has already covered the death penalty, same-sex marriage, and the evolution debate. So far, nothing particularly wacky has come up ... but here's hoping! I haven't had a chance to comment on his views, but my current headache is preventing deep thought at the moment. :)

With that said, I'm going back to bed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home