29 August 2006

The Gift of Giving Challenge

Today, I'm issuing a challenge to anyone who reads this blog: help me to fulfill a wish for a school affected by Hurricane Katrina! I've picked out a request from Donors Choose.com that I think we can work together to fulfill. I get about 30 hits on my site every day -- if each person that hits would donate $10, we would fulfill this goal in one day!

If you can't donate $10, how about $5? Even $1 will get us a step closer to fulfilling the request. Here's the link, or you can click on the graphic below for more details.

Watch the thermometer in the menu on the right side of my blog to see how we're doing! And tell your friends and family to help out! Let's see how fast we can make a difference in the lives of children and hospital patients in Biloxi, Mississippi.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home